Following the “waste disposal” reform effective from July 2013 and the subsequent changes introduced by way of amendment to the Public Procurement Law of June 2016, the waste management system generates a number of problems related to the waste disposal organisation, adjustment to the current regime and proper application of the valid regulations.
The scope of our activities includes:
- supporting municipalities in launching and handling tendering procedures for municipal waste collection,
- advising on public-private partnership in the waste management sector,
- providing support in implementing projects of regional municipal waste treatment facilities,
- providing day-to-day services in the field of waste management to waste processing companies and other municipal companies,
- advising on the environmental law requirements,
- providing support in obtaining necessary administrative permits and decisions.